Commission Info | Terms of Service
Thanks for your interest!
Below are rates for two types of paintings, with commission process & general info listed afterward.
If you're interested in a different style you've seen me do, feel free to ask about it!
For an exact quote, please contact me (Liz@LizLiu.com, via Twitter, or any of my social media) with the following info:
- * All references (images) and/or written descriptions.
- * Commission type ("Character Illustration" or "Experimental Painting").
- (Optional) Pose/expression/mood. You can also leave this up to me, if desired!
- (Optional) Background description.
- (Optional) URL link(s) to a style from my gallery that you'd like me to paint in.
Feel free to add any additional information you'd like me to know!
Commission Process & General Info
Below are commission process and general info! My full Terms of Service can be viewed here.
- I'll reply to your message with an exact quote. If you confirm the quote works for you, I will let you know an estimated start date. If the starting date works for you, I will then reserve a slot for you. I will contact you with payment info when it is your turn.
- I will send you a color sketch for you to approve and/or ask for edits before I begin the painting process. You may ask for any edits you'd like during the sketch stage.
- After you approve the sketch, I can send additional work-in-progress images ("WIP's") at your request. You may ask for minor edits during each WIP stage at no additional cost. Significant edits after the sketch has been approved (ie: adding a complex accessory or weapon) are subject to an additional cost at my discretion.
- Most commissions are finished within 1-2 weeks from the start time, unless they are more complex than usual (i.e.: multiple characters, detailed background). Highly complex commissions can take 1-2 months.
- Payment can be made 1/2 at the start and 1/2 upon completion, or all up-front. I start working after I receive the first payment.
- Whichever payment option you choose, payment is not required until I'm ready to start on your painting. You are likewise free to send it anytime before then - whichever works best for your schedule!
Additional Info & Terms
- Payment is through PayPal using invoices. All rates are in USD.
- I may post the artwork on my art accounts, such as Twitter, DA, Tumblr, IG, etc., mentioning it was for you.
- Clients are allowed to repost to their accounts with credit.
- All commissions stated above are private/personal commissions; only paying for artist labor.
- Clients are not allowed to resell the artwork unless a contract is made and agreed upon.
- High-resolution JPG and web-sized JPG will be sent to you by default.
- Other formats are available upon request (ie: PNG).
I have the right to alter my commission information and terms of service; any alterations will not affect client agreements to previous terms.
If you have any questions, thoughts, or suggestions after reading any of the above, feel free to contact me at Liz@LizLiu.com
Liz Liu // Landylachs